This is how you get access to PSOAS Bikes:
- Download iLOQ S50 app on your phone in Google Play or App Store. The phone must support NFC feature.
- Go to OmaPSOAS and log in.
- You will get an email about the terms that you have accepted.
- Access to the bike shelter will be added to your phone automatically. For operating the lock with your phone see the step-by-step guide in the app.
- Unlock the bike shelter with your phone. The lock has an access follow-up system that records the usage and there are surveillance cameras in the shelter for monitoring the usage of the bikes.
- Choose a bike. The user must acquire a lock themselves. Lock the bike with your lock when you park it anywhere outside the PSOAS Bike shelter. In the shelter the bike must be left unlocked so that others can use it.
- Return the bike to the same slot where you took it from. You will recognize the right slot according to the serial number on the bike.
PSOAS offers rental apartments for students in Oulu
Learn more about the apartments and areas and fill in the application. PSOAS has shared apartments, studios and bigger apartments.