Please read through these terms carefully. They will guide you in using the PSOAS Bikes service and list your responsibilities as well as sanctions caused by a breach of the terms.
- Access to a PSOAS Bike shelter is personal: Do not let anyone else inside the shelter with you, even friends.
- The user of the bike is responsible for purchasing a lock and locking the bike with it. In case of a theft, the user is held responsible.
- After using the bike, it must be returned unlocked to its designated place in the bike shelter.
- If the bike breaks while you are using it, inform us about it on +358 317 3110 or email@example.com. We will pick it up and have it fixed at our expense.
- Wear a helmet and use a light if riding in the dark.
- PSOAS is not responsible for any accidents happening while riding the bike.
Violating these terms will cause the user to lose the access to the bike shelter. A fine for misplacing the bike or abandoning it is 200 €.
PSOAS offers rental apartments for students in Oulu
Learn more about the apartments and areas and fill in the application. PSOAS has shared apartments, studios and bigger apartments.