iLOQ keys can be updated using the programming machines in
- Paalikatu 14, staircase A
- Mannenkatu 2
- Kajaanintie 40, staircase A
- Peltolankaari 6, building B
- Peltolankaari 20 building A basement
- Kurkelantie 11 staircase C
- Kurkelantie 8, building B
- Tirolintie 2 , building A
- Tutkijantie 2, staircase A
- Tellervontie 2, staircase A
- Tapiontie 7 on the front door of each staircase
- Yliopistokatu 14 and 16, front doors
- Puulinnankatu 7, building A basement front door
- Virkakatu 5 front door of maintenance building
- Paavo Havaksen tie 5, staircase A front door
There are two kinds of locks. How to use:
S10: Insert key to the updater. Orange light comes on. Do not remove the key. Wait until green light comes on. Programming is now complete. Remove the key. If green light does not come on or red light comes on insert the key again.
S5: Place the key on top of the reader. The light will first turn yellow and turn green when the update is complete.
PSOAS offers rental apartments for students in Oulu
Learn more about the apartments and areas and fill in the application. PSOAS has shared apartments, studios and bigger apartments.
Read more about the student life at PSOAS and get to know the facts about living, applying and moving in.
DNA Wattinen is an intelligent heating control system that PSOAS is piloting first in Pohjankaleva. […]
How to become a waste sorting superhero
Start caring about the planet (if you don’t already) Saving the planet should be on […]
Online invoicing is a safe and fast way to send and receive invoices. PSOAS does […]
PSOAS’s first charging points for electric cars can be found in Linnanmaa, Yliopistokatu. Initially, four […]