Before moving out you must clean the apartment properly. Please remember that when moving out from a shared apartment also the shared part of the apartment must be cleaned and all tenants living in the apartment are responsible for this. If the apartment is not properly cleaned, the cleaning costs will be deducted from the deposit or invoiced. The minimum charge is 50€ / apartment.
Please clean the following:
- vacuum/sweep and wipe all the floors, floor lists and thresholds with a detergent
- the radiators and the back of the radiators
- doors and door frames
- setting lists of the windows
- sockets and light switches
- cupboards and wardrobes (in-and outside)
- the stove, the oven and the back of the stove (pull the stove out of its place)
- the hood and the grease filter
- fridge and if you are the last one to leave the apartment, defrost the freezer (to avoid the growth of mold in the fridge/freezer, make sure it is properly defrosted and dried and do not close the door after you have switched it off)
- kitchen sink, tap and worktop
- bathroom taps, floor, drain, walls, sink, cabinet, toilet seat and sauna (if there is one in the apartment)
- terrace or private yard
- balcony (cleaning and removing snow)
- take all trash to the waste disposal point
PSOAS offers rental apartments for students in Oulu
Learn more about the apartments and areas and fill in the application. PSOAS has shared apartments, studios and bigger apartments.
Read more about the student life at PSOAS and get to know the facts about living, applying and moving in.
DNA Wattinen is an intelligent heating control system that PSOAS is piloting first in Pohjankaleva. […]
How to become a waste sorting superhero
Start caring about the planet (if you don’t already) Saving the planet should be on […]
Online invoicing is a safe and fast way to send and receive invoices. PSOAS does […]
PSOAS’s first charging points for electric cars can be found in Linnanmaa, Yliopistokatu. Initially, four […]