We want to provide as equal possibilities as possible for all applicants to become a tenant in PSOAS apartments, according to these ground rules:
- Applications are processed and set in queue in the order of arrival.
- Applications are valid for 60 days. It is possible to renew the application simply by contacting the housing office, for example by email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- In August and September, new students coming from outside of Oulu are prioritized in the queue for all types of apartments. Due to the high peak season, internal moves are not offered during this time.
- In the tenant selection for state-subsidized houses the prevailing rules and regulations must be followed. According to these regulations, applicants’ income and wealth data are taken into consideration when offering apartments. For instance researchers working for the University are offered apartments where no state subsidies have been used.
- Applicants’ credit rating will be checked.
Shared cars are located at: Linnanmaa: Yliopistokatu 24-49 parking space 127 City center: Mannenkatu 2, […]
Right to tenancy
Following our mission we aim at improving the economic and social status of students by […]
If the tenant wishes to shift to another PSOAS apartment it is possible through an […]
Homerun for exchange students Here are step-by-step instructions on how to apply for an apartment […]