We want to provide as equal possibilities as possible for all applicants to become a tenant in PSOAS apartments, according to these ground rules:
- Applications are processed and set in queue in the order of arrival.
- Applications are valid for 60 days. It is possible to renew the application simply by contacting the housing office, for example by email (email@example.com).
- In August and September, new students coming from outside of Oulu are prioritized in the queue for all types of apartments. Due to the high peak season, internal moves are not offered during this time.
- In the tenant selection for state-subsidized houses the prevailing rules and regulations must be followed. According to these regulations, applicants’ income and wealth data are taken into consideration when offering apartments. For instance researchers working for the University are offered apartments where no state subsidies have been used.
- Applicants’ credit rating will be checked.
PSOAS is piloting a moving service for tenants with a local transportation company Kuljetus Haverinen […]
Tenant’s waste management guide
As a PSOAS tenant, you have the opportunity to recycle most of your waste at […]
After moving in, carefully inspect the condition of the apartment and its equipment. Carefully fill […]
The first PSOAS Study has been completed in the lobby of Timpuri (Paavo Havaksen tie […]