We want to provide as equal possibilities as possible for all applicants to become a tenant in PSOAS apartments, according to these ground rules:
- Applications are processed and set in queue in the order of arrival.
- Applications are valid for 60 days. It is possible to renew the application simply by contacting the housing office, for example by email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- In August and September, new students coming from outside of Oulu are prioritized in the queue for all types of apartments. Due to the high peak season, internal moves are not offered during this time.
- In the tenant selection for state-subsidized houses the prevailing rules and regulations must be followed. According to these regulations, applicants’ income and wealth data are taken into consideration when offering apartments. For instance researchers working for the University are offered apartments where no state subsidies have been used.
- Applicants’ credit rating will be checked.
PSOAS Fast Lane
This is how the Fast Lane works: If none of the available apartments on the […]
Deposit is the tenant’s guarantee on that he or she will take care of their […]
What are the benefits of iLOQ? Heavily encrypted keys cannot be copied by outsiders Access […]
Returning the keys
When the tenancy agreement ends you must return your keys either to PSOAS Studio, Mannenkatu […]