We want to provide as equal possibilities as possible for all applicants to become a tenant in PSOAS’ apartments, according to these ground rules:
- Applications are processed and set in queue in the order of arrival.
- Applications are valid for 60 days. It is possible to renew the application simply by contacting the housing office, for example by email (email@example.com).
- In case an apartment is not reserved 5 working days before the turn of the month, the apartment is opened for applications.
- In August, September and October, new out-of-town students are prioritised in the queue for all types of apartments. Due to the high peak season, internal moves are not offered during this time.
- In the tenant selection for state-subsidized houses the prevailing rules and regulations must be followed. According to these regulations, applicants’ income and wealth data are to be taken into consideration when offering apartments. For instance researchers working for the university are offered apartments where no state subsidies have been used.
- Applicants’ credit rating will be checked.
This list will help you to remember all the important things when moving into your […]
Rules, regulations and disturbance
Love thy neighbour – The ABC of getting along Housing rules and regulations exist to […]
Please keep your dorm clean. When you take care of the cleaning on a regular […]
Every exchange student has to sign a tenancy agreement for their apartment. The tenancy agreement […]
When arriving you will receive two keys which open the front door, the door to […]
The deposit and the administration fee must be paid before signing the agreement. An invoice […]
A Wifi Internet connection called Campusnet is available in all rooms. The bandwidth is 100/100 […]
Your rent includes water, electricity and monthly Internet connection. ISEP-students and students coming from Washington […]
If something is stolen from your room or your things get damaged because of a […]
Applying and receiving an offer
The application for fall semester opens every year on April 1st. For the spring term […]
When something needs to be repaired
Tenants must take care of their own rooms as well as the common areas in […]
Laundry and sauna turns as well as club room and storage can be reserved from […]