We want to provide as equal possibilities as possible for all applicants to become a tenant in PSOAS apartments, according to these ground rules:
- Applications are processed and set in queue in the order of arrival.
- Applications are valid for 60 days. It is possible to renew the application simply by contacting the housing office, for example by email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- In August and September, new students coming from outside of Oulu are prioritized in the queue for all types of apartments. Due to the high peak season, internal moves are not offered during this time.
- In the tenant selection for state-subsidized houses the prevailing rules and regulations must be followed. According to these regulations, applicants’ income and wealth data are taken into consideration when offering apartments. For instance researchers working for the University are offered apartments where no state subsidies have been used.
- Applicants’ credit rating will be checked.
Returning the keys
When the tenancy agreement ends you must return your keys either to PSOAS Studio, Mannenkatu […]
Move out cleaning
Before moving out you must clean the apartment properly. Please remember that when moving out […]
Applying and receiving an offer
PSOAS apartments can be applied for by anyone studying in Oulu. Submit your application here! […]
Tips for cleaning
Please keep your home clean. When you take care of the cleaning on a regular […]