CRITERIA FOR TENANT SELECTION
With the following criteria we want to offer our applicants as equal and fair chances as possible to get an apartment from PSOAS.
- The applications are dealt with and put in the queue in order of arrival.
- The application is valid for 60 days, and the applicants must see to renewing it themselves. The easiest way to renew an application is via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- If an apartment is still available five working days before the turn of the month, any student can apply for the apartment.
- In August, September and October the new students from out-of-town have priority to the shared flats and family apartments. Because of the high demand of the time period offers for internal moves in such apartments are not made before November.
- Both new applicants and internal applicants (those already living at PSOAS) are in the same queue. The vacant apartments will be offered in the order of arriving applications.
- When choosing tenants to apartments built with state subsidies, rental house owners must follow the laws and acts regulating the industry. Therefore, applicants must report their need for the apartment, income and property during the application process. These issues are taken into consideration when offering apartments. To researchers, post-doc students and others who are getting paid for their study PSOAS can offer apartments built without state subsidies.
To get a home for the student days please, fill in the application as soon as possible.