Criteria for tenant selection
With the following criteria we want to offer our applicants as equal and fair chances as possible to get an apartment from PSOAS.
- The applications are dealt with and put in the queue in order of arrival
- The application is valid for 90 days, and the applicants must see to renewing it themselves. The easiest way to renew an application is via e-mail (asuntotoimisto (at) psoas.fi).
- If an apartment is still available five working days before the turn of the month, any student can apply for the apartment
- In August, September and October the new students from out-of-town have priority to the shared flats and family apartments
- Internal applicants (tenants who are already living at PSOAS) have priority to studio apartments with the following exceptions:
- If the studio apartment is still available five working days before the turn of the month, any student can apply for the studio
- If a tenant in a studio apartment moves to another PSOAS apartment, the studio becoming vacant will be offered to the next one in the queue
- Concerning shared apartments and family apartments, both new applicants and internal applicants are in the same queue. The vacant apartments will be offered in the order of arriving applications.
To get a home for the student days please, fill in the application as soon as possible.